Our 2002 Hylas 46

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Friday Evening Nov 4th

Friday evening Nov 4th, we all meet for the farewell dinner. Much to LOTS of peoples surprise the Rally organizers make an announcement.......Change in plans … the weather forecast this morning indicates that we will have a better crossing of the gulf stream if we depart tomorrow - Saturday instead of on Sunday. Anxiousness just ramped up a few notches. Our to do list is well under control and everything left to do is all very manageable. 

Some of the other crews around us immediately panicked because they had planned for Saturday to complete last minute shopping, laundry and other stuff! 

The crew of Ambition is all set and very much ready to head out for our fantastic adventure south! 

No comments:

Post a Comment